Spooky Hallowe’en Stories by Students in 4V

By , October 30, 2020 12:43 pm

Come and read some wonderful creative Hallowe’en stories written by students in our class. Click the comment link to read students stories.

Below is an illustrated story by our friend Alex S. Great job Alex!

A story illustrated by Alex S

12 Responses to “Spooky Hallowe’en Stories by Students in 4V”

1. jackson says:

It was a stormy night john green was getting ready to go trick or treating with his best friend billy john so john green got his costume on then went over to billy john house john green knocked on the door billy answered the door billy was being a scary vampire john was being a ghost so john and billy set of on there trip around the neighborhood for trick or treating butt then billy heard something so he turned around it was nothing butt then john got sweaped of his feet it was frankenstein. Frankenstein took John and Billy to his lab. And put them in a jail cell . 6 weeks later john green was thinking how to get out of the jail cell then he thought he should try and get the key from frankenstein so he went to frankenstein office lucky frankenstein was sleeping so he got the key from frankenstein and then quickly went back to the cell to get billy then they both got out but then they realized that they were gone for 3 hours so they went on trick or treating

2. Alex says:

Dinner at Dracula’s

It was a dark gloomy evening in Transylvania at the Frankensteins house. Mommy Frankenstein was about to start cooking dinner for the family . she asked Alex Frankenstein “what would you like to eat for dinner son”? Alex said “i would love some witches fingers pizza mom”. So they both walked into the dusty kitchen to start preparing their bizarre pizza. When suddenly they got a phone call. It was Dracula. He wanted to invite them over for a quiet peaceful dinner. Mommy Frankenstein asked Frank if he would like to go over to draculas for dinner. “Sure” he said! So off they went. The Frankenstein family decided to take a nice walk over to the draculas castle. On their journey they walked through the spooky graveyard and bumped into some friends, zombies and werewolves. “Hi” said the Frankensteins. “Where are you off to?” Said zombie and werewolf. “Oh we are going to Dracula’s castle for dinner”. “Can we come too?” Said werewolf. “Sure!” said Frank. They all continued their walk to Dracula’s house. Soon they were all lurking past some hollowing looking houses. With bats flying through the sky they come to a large dark house with bright yellow lights and fog surrounding it. These were the homes of the mummies and skeletons. “Hey guys!” Frank said. “Hello!” said mummy and skeletons. “Where are you all off too?”. “We are going to Dracula’s castle for dinner, want to join us?” “SURE!” said the mummies and skeletons. They finally arrive at the absolutely magnificent castle. Huge stone walls surrounded the castle with large black windows.Frank knocks on the door. Darcula opens the door with a petrified look on his face .”WOAH! Hello everyone welcome to dracula’s castle!” he says, when he sees the amount of people that have shown up to this quiet peaceful dinner. Everyone enters the castle and dracula says. “well i guess this has turned into a MONSTER PARTY!”. Everyone had a great time at Dracula’s castle.

3. Dana says:

The haunted hotel
    It was a nice halloween day, some friends wanted to go to a hotel for the night so they looked for a hotel and then they found one. So they booked one for the night. The pictures looked so nice but when they got there it looked very scary. They did not know that a lot of people died in that hotel. It was going good until it was night. At first the lights went out, they did not think much of it until more scary things started happening.They wanted to go home so they ran out of there rooms and started to escape but then the doors locked. They got very scared and they had to stay the whole night. Then it was 12:00am the doors were unlocked they were so happy so they got out alive now you think that was the end but it was not. Everyone died when they got out; they did not know what was happening. they all got very scared and they all got home alive but when they got home their moms and dads were dead. They all were so scared it was 5:00am they all were very tired so they wanted to go to sleep the next day everyone was alive they are where so happy but they never wanted to go back to any hotel and never wanted to go out on halloween .The end

4. Neema says:

Story I call The Bloody murder
    Me and my friend were out walking to the store to get some stuff for our homemade Halloween costumes. We were so excited it was gonna be the best day ever. We walked a few miles. The store was far away and the car had broken down so there was no other way so we walked.
    Soon enough we got to the store it was filled with spooky stuff. OH MY GOD there’s so much stuff we’re totally gonna have the BEST outfits!!! My friend said I was excited but I told her to calm down. We grabbed some stuff and went to the cash register then we heard someone scream bloody murder then we heard someone scream bloody murder even though they sounded far away we still tried to help them.We ran out of the store and ran to the house that the person was in. But we stopped at the entrance then we started to tremble with fear. Uhm I think this is the house I said in fear I was thinking that the door was locked so we didn’t have to go in but sadly it wasn’t. We creeped in the house, the floor bored and creaking in every step we took. I saw a bedroom and went inside the thing I saw made my friends’ blood run cold. Never have i never in my life thought a monster was gonna rip my head off before but STRANGER THINGS HAD JUST BECOME REAL LIFE!! We Ran Even though we knew we would never outrun this creature but it stopped and went back in the room my friend was so scared she looked at me with the “what was that ” face. We calmed down and went to the other room. We froze. We were relieved that a dog was here but we still wanted to find the lady who screamed as my friend got closer to the dog and scared out in fear!! She almost cried right then and there. The dog went from small to a Demon. I stepped away but looked at my friend. She was on the ground. I grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her out of the room, closing the door behind me. “WHAT IS HAPPENI-” I shut her up “Shhh i hear something in that room” She nodded. We went inside and what we saw was so disturbing we almost barfed. We saw a jar with body parts and a heart in them the lights flickered. We were crying at this point so we ran out of the room in disbelief we were disgusted. We were trimpling and went in another room as soon as we saw that i almost passed out we saw two dead bodys but my friend was already passed out i had a hard time waking her up but i finally got her to wake up the lightning was so loud the bats in the house were shivering i that she woke up was relieved finally got to the last room in the house it was a master bedroom we went in and then.. BOO!!! AHH- wait Mia? You caught me Mia said we were so scared you gave me a mini heart attack soon we laughed it off and it was actually a surprise for us it was CANDY!!! She said the body parts and hearts were not real. We were so relieved. We thanked Mia for surprising us. I got you guys so good Mia said you did your good at this stuff never scare me ever again I said. no promises we got home and threw a mini party with just us to celebrate. We made our costumes and Mia helped us with it. And BOY were we glamorous this Halloween was the best Halloween of all time we rocked the Halloween costume party and won at 1rst place.

• Neema says:

Story I call The Bloody murder
      Soon enough we got to the store it was filled with spooky stuff. OH MY GOD there’s so much stuff we’re totally gonna have the BEST outfits!!! My friend said I was excited but I told her to calm down. We grabbed some stuff and went to the cash register then we heard someone scream bloody murder even though they sounded far away we still tried to help them.We ran out of the store and ran to the house that the person was in. But we stopped at the entrance then we started to tremble with fear. Uhm I think this is the house I said in fear I was thinking that the door was locked so we didn’t have to go in but sadly it wasn’t. We creeped in the house, the floor bored were creaking in every step we took. I saw a bedroom and went inside the thing I saw made my friends’ blood run cold. Never have i never in my life thought a monster was gonna rip my head off before but STRANGER THINGS HAD JUST BECOME REAL LIFE!! We Ran Even though we knew we would never outrun this creature but it stopped and went back in the room my friend was so scared she looked at me with the “what was that ” face. We calmed down and went to the other room. We froze. We were relieved that a dog was here but we still wanted to find the lady who screamed as my friend got closer to the dog and scared out in fear!! She almost cried right then and there. The dog went from small to a Demon. I stepped away but looked at my friend. She was on the ground. I grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her out of the room, closing the door behind me. “WHAT IS HAPPENI-” I shut her up “Shhh i hear something in that room” She nodded. We went inside and what we saw was so disturbing we almost barfed. We saw a jar with body parts and a heart in them the lights flickered. We were crying at this point so we ran out of the room in disbelief we were disgusted. We were trimpling and went in another room as soon as we saw that i almost passed out we saw two dead bodys but my friend was already passed out i had a hard time waking her up but i finally got her to wake up the lightning was so loud the bats in the house were shivering i that she woke up was relieved finally got to the last room in the house it was a master bedroom we went in and then.. BOO!!! AHH- wait Mia? You caught me Mia said we were so scared you gave me a mini heart attack soon we laughed it off and it was actually a surprise for us it was CANDY!!! She said the body parts and hearts were not real. And the MONSTER!! I said “it was fake too” We were so relieved. We thanked Mia for surprising us. I got you guys so good Mia said you did your good at this stuff never scare me ever again I said. no promises we got home and threw a mini party with just us to celebrate. We made our costumes and Mia helped us with it. And BOY were we glamorous this Halloween was the best Halloween of all time we rocked the Halloween costume party and won at 1rst place.

5. Julie says:

The Werewolf Den
    It was a windy fall day and the moving trucks are all loaded up for The Bailey’s new adventure. Julie is not excited for this move but her parents bought this new house near a cemetery. Julie’s mom Lisa, said to her daughter “ Julie, everything will be okay! You will still be able to see your friends and have playdates but on the bright side you will also get to make new friends in our new neighborhood.” Julie still isn’t looking forward to this move because it is the week before Halloween and she wanted to Trick or Treat with her friends. They step outside of their house as the moving trucks are pulling away. Julie takes one last look at the house. Julie’s dad John says “ Ok ladies, time to get in the car. We need to meet the movers at our new house.” Julie lets out a groan. Her dad looks at her and says “ we know you are upset about moving but I promise we are going to have so much fun in our new home. We can even decorate it up for Halloween.”
    Suddenly they were arriving at their new house and from the backseat of the car Julie lets out a gasp “ WOW !! This house is huge !” as she scatters out of the backseat. Standing in front of the house Lisa says “ I forgot how big this house is. I am going to need some help around here.” Julie suggests they move their cousin Jade in to help around the house, which they all agreed upon being the best decision since it is someone they all know and are comfortable being around. Lisa calls up Jade “ Hey I have a job proposal for you , What do you think of moving into our new house with us and helping us out?” As she is hanging up the phone Julie asks “ What did Jade say ? Is she coming to live with us too !! That would be so awesome.” Lisa responds with “ Julie calm down take a breather, but yes Jade is going to give it a go for a couple of weeks to see if it is something she wants to do full time or just a couple days of the week. She will be arriving tomorrow.” Julie jumps up and down with excitement and squeals “ can I go pick out my bedroom now ?” Julie’s parents both shake their heads yes as they are grabbing boxes out of the trunk of their car. Julie runs up the steps to the front door of the house and slowly turns the door knob to enter the house. “ What are you waiting for kiddo ?” ask John. “ Run along and find which bedroom you want to claim as your own. The bedrooms are all upstairs.” Julie smiles back at her dad as she takes off full run up the stairs. She pauses once she reaches the hallway and lets out a sigh “ hm, which room do I want. There are so many to choose from?” Scratching her head she looks all around “ My last home only had 3 bedrooms so far I have counted 5 bedrooms and they are all huge” explains Julie to no one impreticular. “ I found your bedroom Mom and Dad !” Julie yells downstairs to her parents “ it even has a bathroom attached to it !! You’re so lucky !”. She walks down the hallway away from her parents room and opens the last door of the hallway and walks into this bedroom that is the size of a living room and says “ Yes ! This is my room, it is so awesome !” A couple of moments later Julie’s parents come looking for her. “ We have looked in 6 bedrooms wondering where you were hiding Julie” explains her mom. “ Is this the room you want ?” she asks. Julie shakes her head up and down fastly. “ Ok, well let’s go tell the movers which bedrooms we want so they can start to unload their trucks and we will figure out what to do with these other bedrooms afterwards. Maybe you can even have a room just for your toys, wouldn’t that be magnificent ?”
    After what feels like three days of unpacking. They finally have all the moving trucks unloaded and most of their stuff unpacked and put away where they want them. A knock sounds on the front door, Julie runs out of the kitchen to answer it but she was too slow. Her dad beat her to it and standing on the front step is her cousin Jade. Julie launches herself at Jade to give her the biggest hug ever. “ I am so glad you are here! I have missed you.” Julie takes Jade by the hand and pulls her upstairs to show her where her bedroom is going to be. “ I choose the room beside my bedroom” Julie says jumping up and down with glee. Jade smiles down at her and says “ I am looking forward to helping you set up the Halloween decorations, when do you want to start ?” Julie quickly responds with “ right now !”
    The next evening after dinner , Julie and Jade are in the front yard putting up skeletons and graves along the walkway up to the front door to finish their Halloween decorating. When suddenly these big dark clouds come rolling in. Jade says to Julie “ oh no sweetie we better hurry up and get these last 5 skeletons and 2 graves put where we want them before it starts to rain!” Julie is hustling beside her cousin, placing down skeletons, leaning them against the railings of the deck and bases of tree trunks when this big flash of lightning and this massive K-A-B-O-O-M of thunder hits. Jade yells “ Quick Julie run inside , quick quick like a bunny, we don’t want to be caught outside in this.” Suddenly this big gush of wind comes blowing through and knocking Julie over. Jade runs back down the steps to help get Julie upright when they hear this howling that sounds like it is coming from the house. Jade quickly looks back to the house and says “ what on earth do you think that was Julie ?” Still looking at the house Jade realises that Julie never answered her. She slowly turns around to see what Julie is doing and sees a puppy sitting on the grass wagging its tail at her like she knows who Jade is. Jade gasps “ Julie ! is that you?” The puppy lets out a whine and tail wag. Jade is so confused. “ How did you turn into a puppy ?” Julie barks back at her. Jade bends down and scoops up the puppy and turns towards the house when the howling sound happens again but this time it sounds so close. Jade pets the puppy on the head and says “ lets get inside and see if we can find your parents.”
    Jade runs into the house and collides with Lisa. Lisa sees the puppy in Jades arm and says “ oh what a cute puppy, where did you find her?” Jade’s mouth drops open and replies with “ I do not know how to tell you this but this isn’t just any normal puppy, it is Julie”. There is a voracious growl coming from the kitchen. Jade and Lisa look at each other with terror in their eyes. They slowly start creeping towards the kitchen as Lisa asks Jade “ what do you think is in here with us?”. The puppy starts wiggling around in Jade’s arm and gets free , with a bark it takes off running into the kitchen. Jade and Lisa come around the corner entering the kitchen doorway when they come to a sudden pause. There is a werewolf standing there and no puppy to be seen. Jade whispers to Lisa “ where do you think Julie the puppy is ?” Lisa responds with “ I have no clue but is that blood on the mouth of that werewolf ?” “ Jade I think we need to get out of here and find a good hiding spot. Something weird is happening around here. By the way have you seen John anywhere ?” whispers Lisa. Jade shakes her head “ no I haven’t seen him since after dinner.” The werewolf heard Lisa asking where John was and he turned towards them with a low growl. Jade gasps” I think we have found John but how is this happening ?.” The ladies quietly and slowly creep their way back out of the kitchen getting ready to make a run for it. “ We need a place to hide and fast” says Lisa looking around cautiously. Jade creeps around the corner behind Lisa to head towards the stairs when they hear footsteps approaching and scraping sounds. They took off upstairs as fast as they could run and ran into the closest bedroom. They quietly close the door , sliding down to the floor sitting on their behinds. “ Now what should we do ?” Jade whispers, shaking with fear. “ Come on , we can’t just sit out here in the open” Lisa whispers back while crawling across the room to the closet. “ I’ve never been in this room, we were going to make this the playroom so hopefully he doesn’t look in here” Lisa explains while reaching up and turning the door handle to open the door. They crawl inside and notice there is some sort of hole in the floor with what looks like a slide attached to it. “ Well ..” Jade says with a nudge “ do we give it a whirl and see where we end up ?” Lisa takes a shallow breath and says “ Ok. Who is going first ?” Jade shakes her head “ oh no we are going together.” They scoot onto the slide and hold onto each other tightly. “ On the count of three” gasp Jade “ one … two… three ..” and off they went twisting and turning on their way down trying to hold in their screams of excitement. “ Where is this taking us ? It goes on forever !!” Lisa giggles. Suddenly they come to a stop on a pile of dirty laundry. “ Oh, we are in the basement” they both gasp to each other. “ We will have to hide out here quietly until we can figure out what we need to do.” Lisa expresses to Jade. Jade yawns “ hopefully it won’t be too long, I am ready for bed. It has been a long day helping Julie set up all the Halloween decorations”.
    The following morning there is this loud intense knocking coming from the front door. Lisa yawns and rubs her eyes and croaks out “ Jade we fell asleep down here ! Come with me, someone is at the door.” Jade grumples in her sleep “ It’s too early to be up!”. They tip toe up the stairs , slowly opening the door. Poking their heads out and looking both ways before creeping to the front door. Jade opens the door and Lisa whispers with sleep in her voice “ Hello , can I help you ?” . “ Oh good morning , sorry didn’t mean to wake you up. I am the old owner, Mrs.Bowman. I forgot to leave my set of keys for the back door and garage door. I barely ever used them, it must have slipped my mind to leave them on the counter.” Lisa smiles back at Mrs. Bowman. “ oh that is okay. Thank you so much for bringing them by.” Jade nudges Lisa out of the way and clears her throat “ Excuse me Mrs. Bowman , since you are here do you happen to have some spare time to answer some questions? There is some weird stuff happening around here” . Mrs.Bowman takes a step back with a worried look on her face “ What kind of stuff is happening ?” Lisa replies worriedly “ Well my daughter turned into a puppy last night and my husband has seemed to turn into a Werewolf. We can’t seem to be able to find the puppy now. And we’ve been hiding from the Werewolf.” Mrs. Bowman whimpers “oh no , it is happening again. That storm last night must have triggered it.” Jade and Lisa both gasp and grab each other’s hands. “ What do you mean again ? Is there a way to fix this ?” . Mrs. Bowman looks up at Lisa and Jade with tears in her eyes “ about 10 years ago this had happened to my family just before Halloween as well. The only way to reserve it is to stand under a full blue moon with eight perfectly carved pumpkins and five bales of hay.” Jade and Lisa look at each other intensely and then back at Mrs. Bowman “ oh thank you so much. And thank you for bringing over the keys.” Lisa says while reaching her hand out to shake hands with Mrs. Bowman.
    Later that afternoon Jade comes running into the kitchen “ You will never guess what I just heard on the news !?” Lisa turns around from the stove and raises her eyebrow “ No ,what did you hear on the news ?” Jade jumps excitedly and says “ there is supposed to be a full blue moon tomorrow night !! Isn’t that great.” Lisa rushes to the coat rack hanging by the back door “ well i guess we better get to the pumpkin patch and get ourselves some pumpkins to carve this afternoon and evening.” Jade screeches back “ don’t forget the bales of hay.”
    Lisa and Jade arrive at the pumpkin patch and look around. “ We are going to need a wagon because there is no way we can carry eight pumpkins by ourselves, we aren’t the hulk afterall” Jade jokes with Lisa. They grab a wagon and excitedly hurry their way into the pumpkin patch. They grab 5 huge pumpkins that take both of them to lift and put on the wagon, along with 3 medium sized pumpkins. As they are making their way back to pay for the pumpkins Jade pauses for a second stretching and says “ I wonder if we can get the bales of hay from here.” “ Hmm , i guess the only thing we can do is ask and hope for the best because I have no clue where else to go to get some bales of hay.” responds Lisa with a small yawn. A worker from the patch overheard the women asking about the bales of hay and walked up to them and said “ Excuse me ladies , how many bales of hay do you need. We may have some here that we could spare ?” Jade smiles back at the worker and says “ we need five bales of hay, if that is possible ?” The young worker nods his head “ follow me up front and I’ll get someone to help you load up your car.” The ladies were so proud of themselves for their haul of the day. As they arrived home and were getting out of the car Jade looked over the hood of the car and said “ maybe we would be better off carving the pumpkins out here in the yard so we won’t have to move these huge pumpkins a bunch of time.” Lisa agrees with Jade “ sounds like a plan, I will run into the house and get the supplies that we need.”
    The next afternoon Jade and Lisa are busy setting up bales of hay and arrange pumpkins for the perfect setup. “ I really hope this works, I want my family back.” Jade pulls her in for a hug and says “ this is going to work. It has to work” when suddenly they hear voracious growl behind them. They turn around to see the werewolf standing about 15 feet away from them. He grunts at them and nudges his head like he is trying to communicate with them. Lisa moves a little bit closer to him and says “ are you trying to ask us something ?” The werewolf howls. “ I take that as a yes, are you trying to ask us what we are doing ?” Jade laughs a little. The werewolf howls again. Jade and Lisa look at each other and explain to the werewolf they are trying to reverse what has happened and they need him out here tonight for the full blue moon in order for it to happen. The werewolf lets out another little howl and turns away and heads to the backyard.
    That night it was windy and chilly and they stood around the bales of hay shivering and shaking with the Werewolf off to the side. They were impatiently waiting for the moon to rise nice and high. Lisa whispers to Jade “ I hope this really works. I can’t take it anymore.” The biggest gush of wind whips through the yard blowing stuff all around, just as the bluest moon they have ever seen shines bright in the night sky. The wind keeps gushing around almost like a tornado forming in their front yard. Lisa and Jade stand huddled together trying to find some warmth when they hear this extremely loud growl and then a bark following along behind, this goes on for several minutes. Suddenly the wind stops and across the yard in front of Lisa and Jade is John and Julie standing in shock. Julie runs to her mom and throws herself into her moms waiting arms. “ What happened to me ? Last I remember I was putting up the Halloween decorations”. Julie’s dad says “ let’s not go there , I’m pretty sure I turned into a Werewolf and ended up eating a puppy.”
    The End

6. Teagan says:

The Museum Fight
    Short funny story.

Page one: Teagan and Lily want to go to the Museum to see the rare big & scary TigFish, so they get in their car and go to the Museum. The Museum is one hour away, so Lily and Teagan were looking at pictures of the rare TigFish. They were very amazed by the look, they were in shock. They really wanted to see it so they were so excited to see the rare big & scaryTigFish.!

Page two: 30 minutes later, they got bored of looking at pictures, they also were a little worried about how scary and HUGE it looked, they asked their Mom “Mom, can we watch a scary movie?” Their Mom said “Of course”. Their Mom gave them the tablet (The tablet has data) and they put on “The Nightmare Before Christmas”. They stopped at a Mc donalds for lunch, and they were more happy and not bored anymore.

Page three: 30 more minutes later, we finally got to the museum! We walked into the museum…and couldn’t believe our eyes, “ONE PERSON A TIME?!” We yelled, then Lily said “I am going first, I’m not scared of a big & Quote on quote scary animal”! Then Teagan said “no I am going first, I bet you are scared of it, is HUMONGOUS”! They kept screaming at each other about who gets to go first, their Mom said “Woah woah woah girls! Calm down.” Lily said in a sad voice “I wanna go first but Teagan is not letting me!” Teagan said in a mad voice “But I wanted to go first!

Page four: “Girls, maybe you could go at the same time!” Their Mom said, they both screamed “But there’s only one person at a time, and the museum closes in 3 minutes! You get to look for 4 minutes! Their mom took a deep breath and noticed a sign that said “1 family at a time” “Guy’s, look at that sign over there, it says 1 family at a time”. They were happy,they noticed it was really scary, but there wernt scared! After they looked, they cheered up and went home, The end.

7. Jack says:

The Nightmare House

One night Derick and Caleb woke up ready to go trick or treating, when they heard a noise coming from an Abandoned home. The home had wood covering up the windows and the doors were all moldy. There was a trick-or-treat bucket with expired candy in it, so they went to take a look in the bucket of treats and found a weird moldy chocolate bar that said help me. They jump back in horror. They went back to trick-or-treating after that. The next day they came back to the candy. It was gone and Caleb said, that’s really weird. They looked through the window before they headed home and they saw a man in black clothes. He looked really weird so they hid. When they finally got home they didn’t even remember falling asleep. The next day they woke up and their back was hurting. Derek and Caleb both said ow my back hurts. So they decided to walk back up to the boarded up house. They saw the man looking at them through the wood on the windows they went to go back home but they decided they were going to try and talk to him instead. Derek said, hey you up there who are you? The man replied with silence, so Caleb said, are you going to talk to us? Once again he replied with silence. So they decided to go into the house. They went up to the room that the man was in and he was gone. The boys were frightened. They tried to get out but the door was locked. With all there might they tried hitting the door open, nothing worked so they decided to hide. They decided to try and find the man and talk to him. They walked back into the room that the man was in. He was back in the room so Derek walked up to the man, the man ignored Derek. Caleb walked over and shook the man, he was as hard as wood. So Derek walked over to where Caleb was and looked at the man’s face, it was just wood with lights in it so they were horrified. That human was actually still in there, the boys looked behind them and the man was standing there. He said, what are you kids doing here? Caleb spoke up, why are you in an abandoned House? The man replied, this is my house. All of a sudden the kids closed their eyes and when they opened them they looked around, and it must have been their imagination that made it look creepy. It actually looks beautiful and Old Fashioned. The man decided to show the boys around the house. Derek and Caleb apologized. Sorry we thought the house was abandoned and creepy, but I guess it Was just our imagination! The man said it’s okay. So the boys went back home.

8. crystal says:

A couple of months ago, my friend’s cousin (a single mother) bought a new cell phone. After a long day of work, she came home, placed her phone on the counter, and went to watch TV; her son came to her and asked if he could play with her new phone. She told him not to call anyone or mess with text messages, and he agreed.
    At around 11:20 halloween night, she was drowsy, so she decided to tuck her son in and go to bed. She walked to his room and saw that he wasn’t there. She then ran over to her room to find him sleeping on her bed with the phone in his hand.
    Relieved, she picked her phone back up from his hand to inspect it. Browsing through it, she noticed only minor changes such as a new background, banner, etc., but then she opened up her saved pictures. She began deleting the pictures he had taken, until only one new picture remained.
    When she first saw it, she was in disbelief. It was her son sleeping on her bed, but the picture was taken by someone else above him… and it showed the left half of an elderly woman’s face that was a spirit of a famous hospital.she died on halloween.

9. Andrew says:

The‌ ‌Monster‌ ‌

Once‌ ‌there‌ ‌were‌ ‌3‌ ‌kids‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌all‌ ‌11‌ ‌years‌ ‌old‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌youtubers.‌ ‌Their‌ ‌names‌ ‌were‌ ‌Mike‌ ‌Jim‌ ‌and‌ ‌Rose.‌ ‌They‌ ‌wanted‌ ‌to‌ ‌check‌ ‌out‌ ‌a‌ ‌haunted‌ ‌house.‌ ‌But‌ ‌their‌ ‌mom‌ ‌didn’t‌ ‌let‌ ‌them‌ ‌so‌ ‌the‌ ‌kids‌ ‌snuck‌ ‌out‌ ‌at‌ ‌midnight‌ ‌and‌ ‌were‌ ‌hungry.‌ ‌But‌ ‌they‌ ‌didn’t‌ ‌have‌ ‌any‌ ‌food‌ ‌so‌ ‌they‌ ‌went‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌house‌ ‌to‌ ‌see‌ ‌if‌ ‌there‌ ‌was‌ ‌food.‌ ‌But‌ ‌no‌ ‌there‌ ‌was‌ ‌only‌ ‌a‌ ‌creepy‌ ‌monster‌ ‌thing‌ ‌the‌ ‌kids‌ ‌had‌ ‌a‌ ‌frying‌ ‌pan‌ ‌so‌ ‌they‌ ‌would‌ ‌whack‌ ‌the‌ ‌monster.‌ ‌But‌ ‌the‌ ‌monster‌ ‌only‌ ‌took‌ ‌Rose‌ ‌so‌ ‌the‌ ‌boys‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌find‌ ‌her‌ ‌while‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌walking‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌regretted‌ ‌coming‌ ‌there.‌ ‌So‌ ‌then‌ ‌they‌ ‌found‌ ‌their‌ ‌sister‌ ‌but‌ ‌the‌ ‌monster‌ ‌was‌ ‌not‌ ‌happy‌ ‌so‌ ‌they‌ ‌fighted‌ ‌until‌ ‌the‌ ‌kids‌ ‌won.‌ ‌After‌ ‌that‌ ‌they‌ ‌swore‌ ‌never‌ ‌to‌ ‌come‌ ‌back‌ ‌there‌ ‌and‌ ‌told‌ ‌their‌ ‌mom‌ ‌what‌ ‌they‌ ‌did.‌ ‌She‌ ‌was‌ ‌ok‌ ‌tho.‌ ‌The‌ ‌next‌ ‌day‌ ‌everyone‌ ‌was‌ ‌gonna‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌forest‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌hike‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌went‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌hike‌ ‌but‌ ‌that‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌mistake‌ ‌because‌ ‌they‌ ‌got‌ ‌hurt.‌ ‌Then‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌to‌ ‌come‌ ‌back‌ ‌home.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌hurt‌ ‌very‌ ‌badly.‌ ‌So‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌hospital‌ ‌for‌ ‌treatment.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌fine‌ ‌tho‌ ‌after‌ ‌that‌ ‌they‌ ‌stayed‌ ‌home‌ ‌the‌ ‌rest‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌month.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌happy‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌end‌ ‌but‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot‌ ‌of‌ ‌stuff‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌so‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌wanted‌ ‌for‌ ‌some‌ ‌questions.‌ ‌They‌ ‌always‌ ‌had‌ ‌sort‌ ‌of‌ ‌a‌ ‌bad‌ ‌day.‌ ‌There‌ ‌was‌ ‌never‌ ‌a‌ ‌day‌ ‌they‌ ‌didn’t‌ ‌get‌ ‌hurt‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sick‌ ‌of‌ ‌this‌ ‌tho.‌ ‌So‌ ‌they‌ ‌checked‌ ‌out‌ ‌what‌ ‌was‌ ‌doing‌ ‌it‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌saw‌ ‌a‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head.‌ ‌It‌ ‌was‌ ‌bad‌ ‌alright.‌ ‌So‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌to‌ ‌find‌ ‌a‌ ‌place‌ ‌to‌ ‌hide‌ ‌while‌ ‌there‌ ‌was‌ ‌the‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌this‌ ‌humanoid‌ ‌
    figure‌ ‌is‌ ‌unlike‌ ‌anything‌ ‌it‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌siren‌ ‌pole‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌head‌ ‌the‌ ‌sirens‌ ‌even‌ ‌work!.‌ ‌They‌ ‌ran‌ ‌away‌ ‌to‌ ‌pack‌ ‌their‌ ‌things‌ ‌so‌ ‌they‌ ‌got‌ ‌away‌ ‌but‌ ‌the‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌found‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌got‌ ‌the‌ ‌sister‌ ‌so‌ ‌the‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌took‌ ‌her‌ ‌to‌ ‌his‌ ‌friends‌ ‌base‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌got‌ ‌their‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌put‌ ‌the‌ ‌girl‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌cage.‌ ‌So‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌to‌ ‌get‌ ‌their‌ ‌sis‌ ‌out‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌cage‌ ‌the‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌got‌ ‌the‌ ‌police‌ ‌swat‌ ‌and‌ ‌military‌ ‌to‌ ‌battle‌ ‌the‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head.‌ ‌But‌ ‌the‌ ‌cops‌ ‌died‌ ‌from‌ ‌the‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌now‌ ‌the‌ ‌swat‌ ‌team‌ ‌and‌ ‌mill‌ ‌russed‌ ‌in‌ ‌and‌ ‌shot‌ ‌it.‌ ‌Then‌ ‌the‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌ran‌ ‌away‌ ‌and‌ ‌never‌ ‌came‌ ‌back‌ ‌so‌ ‌they‌ ‌unlocked‌ ‌the‌ ‌sister‌ ‌and‌ ‌thanked‌ ‌the‌ ‌swat‌ ‌and‌ ‌mill‌ ‌for‌ ‌their‌ ‌help‌ ‌but‌ ‌before‌ ‌the‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌got‌ ‌away‌ ‌they‌ ‌took‌ ‌a‌ ‌pic‌ ‌of‌ ‌him‌ ‌and‌ ‌never‌ ‌did‌ ‌they‌ ‌come‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌forest‌ ‌but‌ ‌they‌ ‌saw‌ ‌it‌ ‌again.‌ ‌So‌ ‌they‌ ‌ran‌ ‌for‌ ‌their‌ ‌lives‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌very‌ ‌scared.‌ ‌And‌ ‌then‌ ‌they‌ ‌saw‌ ‌cartoon‌ ‌cat‌ ‌and‌ ‌siren‌ ‌head‌ ‌cartoon‌ ‌cat‌ ‌got‌ ‌the‌ ‌swat‌ ‌team‌ ‌so‌ ‌they‌ ‌hid‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌shack‌ ‌for‌ ‌as‌ ‌long‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌got‌ ‌away‌ ‌but‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌hurt.‌ ‌They‌ ‌stacked‌ ‌up‌ ‌on‌ ‌food‌ ‌and‌ ‌water‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌to‌ ‌live‌ ‌there‌ ‌forever‌ ‌the‌ ‌end.‌

10. priyankan says:

There was a taking Pumpkin

One day there was a little pumpkin who was always talking a lot of time and his friend would ask him if I said something too but he ignored me. So they went to the witch and told her about the little pumpkin who talks a lot of time and they want to talk too. So the witch tried to scare the little talking pumpkin and he got so scared so he never talked again. The End

11. lily says:

Halloween Night

Once upon a time there was a girl, and every halloween this girl would visit her grandmothers. One Halloween the girl arrived at her grandmothers. She rang the doorbell but nobody answered so she opened the door with her key. When she walked in she glanced at the clock above the window, she realized nobody had opened the door because it was 2:20 in the morning. She crept down the hall to her grandmother’s room. As soon as she entered she saw her grandmother was fast asleep so she decided to make breakfast. Her grandmother came in at 3 past 10. “How about you go clean the attic dear. It really needs to be cleaned.” “Alright grama,” Answered the girl, heading to the attic stairs. She climbed into the attic, it was full of boxes and boxes of items. Suddenly, the girl heard a strange whispering sound. The girl jumped, as soon as she recovered, she crept to the corner of the attic and listened again. There was another wiper. The girl shuffled over to a painting and lifted it off the wall. There was a swishing sound and a white flash. The gramma heard a scream and smiled. She walked slowly up the stairs and into the attic. There was her granddaughter staring at a white figure. “Alice, meet your aunt, marry. She was just making cupcakes but they didn’t work out so she was covered in flower. She has been living with me for a week now.” “Oh!!! I thought she was a ghost!!!” said the girl. “No.” said the gramma with a smile. “Not even close.”

THE END!!